Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fun in the Jungle!

One of Clayton's favorite books right now is the Jungle Book.  He often runs through the jungle (aka the house), wants me to call him Mowgli, and says we're not going to the man village.  So, I was delighted when I saw that the Children's Theatre was putting on the Jungle Book!  I'm not sure who was more excited - Clayton or me! We only had to get 2 tickets since they don't start charging for kids until they are 3 (how nice!). 


A great view (for $7 tickets)!

 
Clayton started crying so hard when it was over. He wanted to see Mowgli again. :-(

Hi Monkey!



Addy got an elephant mask.  But, since she wouldn't put it on . . .

I did for her! :-)

3 comments:

Jana said...

How fun!!! I'm so glad he(ya'll) loved it!! The pic. of him crying is so sad! Love the masks! :-)

Anonymous said...

Mowgli: I feel the same way when I have to leave YOU after coming for a visit. Grandma knows all about it. By the way, I like your monkey mask and I hear you and Addy are quite a duet on your harmonicas. Hope to see you soon. Love, Grandma Herring

Anonymous said...

Great Grandma Herring likes your monkey mask and Addison elephant mask. and I am glad you had fun. Love you both and mommy and daddy too.