Thursday, December 20, 2007

Breathless

Yes, that is nearly how I felt tonight. Not only did I feel this way, but I heard this very song tonight - LIVE and in person by Kenny G!

Wow! What an amazing concert! We went with Ron and Jennee to Music Hall in downtown Cincinnati tonight to hear and see Kenny G on his holiday tour. I have loved his music for years, but never thought I'd actually be able to go to one of his concerts. I knew it would be good, but I had no idea how good it actually would be!

We had some awesome seats (thanks to Aaron's Christmas present to me)! In fact, Kenny G came out at the beginning of the concert, walking down the aisle from the back playing a song. He stopped right at the end of our row and stood on this box. Ron was on the aisle and was so close to him that he could have reached out and touched his shoe! We loved the concert so much and agreed that when he comes back to Cincinnati, it's definitely a "do again" thing.





8 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool! I would've loved to go too. I forgot that he was coming until Joy told me yesterday that Matt was going to pick him up at the airport, or wherever he was.

Les said...

How nice! Merry Christmas! Aaron did very well.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great Christmas present! That looks so fun! So glad you were able to go and hear him. I have loved his music for years too.

Jana said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, esp. at Christmas!! Very, Very, neat!!

Anonymous said...

ok does your husbund know about this?? It sounds like your in love with this man or something.. Just checking!!

montanahikergirl said...

This was an awesome concert!!! Would go again in a heartbeat! We were on the third level, so didn't have the view you did, but would LOVE if you would share all your pics with me!!! Please!! Steph said you were in her row, and KG was sooo close! I was a little jealous! My email is montanhikergirl@yahoo.com if you uploaded your pics somewhere or could send them to me. Thanks! Amanda

Brenda said...

Hi Amanda! I will email you the pictures when we get back home later this weekend. That was a great concert!!

Nancy said...

Wow! I'm just green with envy!!! j/k I'm sure that was ONE GOOD concert. What a GREAT Christmas present! We were listening to some of his music on our trip to NC and while listening I told Chris I couldn't imagine getting to hear some of those songs live. That had to have been so good! Glad you got to go!