Friday, December 07, 2007

GBS Christmas Program

One of the privileges of working at GBS is attending some really amazing events - one of which is the annual GBS Christmas program that is happening this weekend. Even more amazing is that I get to take pictures and record these special events. This year's program is outstanding! I love the added drama and the emphasis on the shepherds. Enjoy!

Mary and her mother (Heather Frazier / Rachelle McQuary) both do a really good job!

The students always enjoy the lively market scene.

This is my favorite picture! The shepherds in the cold, dark night. brrr!

The shepherds sing a really fun song - one of my favorite songs in the whole program.

Ahh - Baby Jesus has arrived. I love this picture too!
A very special baby Jesus this year - Hannah Deuel!




And of course, no program is complete without a fabulous orchestra!


6 comments:

Nancy said...

Can't wait to see it tomorrow night. It's always the highlight of the Christmas Season for us as well. And the kids always want to go....all 3 nights! LOL!
You got some really great pictures!

Dixie said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm really sorry we were unable to come this year. Life just gets too busy. You got some really great pictures.

Aimee said...

Hey!!! I know Mary/Heather! She's from our church. =)

Anonymous said...

Brenda,

Thanks for the pictures. I miss being a part of the great programs. Makes me miss Cincy & GBS!!!!

Kendall and Leanna said...

These are great pictures. I would have loved to see the program this year. Maybe next year. :)

Erika said...

wow baby jesus is a cutie!!! I wonder whose baby that is:)