Thursday, June 12, 2008

Family Time

I've been on a major "family picture high" recently - and I'm loving it! If there's one thing I would love to be able to accomplish, it would be to convince families how important it is to have a family picture taken. I cringe when I hear, "The last picture we had was at our wedding - and now we have 4 kids!" I know everyone is busy and it does take effort to get everyone together, but I promise it's worth it. (I am now stepping down from my soap box. :-) )

I took pictures of the Fourman family (all 17 of them) last week and enjoyed doing all the different groupings.

Here's a few . . .




2 comments:

Andy said...

You do a great job. I would love it if you would take my kids pics in a month or two.

Nancy said...

Love the pictures! The one of the Fourmans is especially good. I also like the one of all the cousins. So neat when you can see that family resemblence!