Monday, June 16, 2008

We had a great time in Michigan this weekend at the wedding of Jennifer Hartkopf and Wesley Gray! They were such an incredible couple to photograph - very easy going and flexible and did anything we asked them. And the wedding was absolutely beautiful! Here's one of the happy couple (I'll post more later).


We also enjoyed traveling with Ron and Jennee. They showed us the ropes of Michigan since Ron is a native - he got us everywhere we needed to go. We stopped by the mall and Jennee and I got some great deals at Bath & Body works and our other favorite place - the candy store! These carmel apples looked so good - I could have probably eaten them all!


The highlight of the weekend for Aaron was our very cool car - a 2008 Cadillac STS. Too bad it was only a rental - we reluctantly gave it up after we returned to Cincinnati (but I'm sure I wouldn't want the car payments).


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
You look so cute pregnant! I love keeping up on your ever so busy lives through your blog! Thanks for the pictures.
- Leah Randall

Janella Thompson said...

AWWW!!! Brenda I have been wondering and imagining how you look. YOU LOOK SO CUTE PREGNANT!!!! (I just found out my sis-in-law is due the same day as you.) I want in the hopefully not so far future to take my family's picture. I will have to talk to mom and dad about it...and see after the baby is born. (Tasha's that is...but maybe if we wait a little bit longer...GRIN!!!)

Anonymous said...

You sure look cute pregnant, now we need some more pictures as you grow. Aaron looks great with that pretty car. Love you Grandma Herring

Cheryl Watters said...

It was nice to see you at the wedding on Saturday. I love to follow your blog.

Kim Davis said...

Great picture Brenda and what a great photographer you are!!!!! The pictures are all great! God Bless You all

Ronda said...

You look great...I love your outfit! Sounds like ya'll had lots of fun...cool car, too!