Friday, June 06, 2008

Castle Images

Last week Aaron and I headed to Shelbyville, IN for a photo shoot with the Castle family - all 16 of them! Martha told me this was the first time they had all been together in over 3 years, so I was so happy that they made the effort to get family pictures.

We had so much fun with all of them - and the kids were great! Here's a few favorites from the evening.

It was great to meet Troy & Martha's newest addition - Silas.

I just love this one!




Lilly kept peeking out from behind the box - she was so cute!

Yep - they sure are brothers!

8 comments:

Ronda said...

You always do a great job with your photography! Loved the pictures! Enjoyed "catching up" on your blog! Congratulations on the "it's a boy" news!

Misty said...

These are great! Let me know if you ever decide to visit FL, we may have to arrange a photo shoot!

Misty

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your site, but am anxiously awaiting some updated pictures of Emme.
Emme's Great Aunt,Linda Delamarter
Loved the ones of Camen and Kalie

Jana said...

Love these pictures!! They make me want to get our family pics done AGAIN!! :-)

Les said...

I'm so excited to see these! When I spoke to Martha, she was so pleased. I actually want to set up a time with you soon.

Martha C said...

What fun! You guys were great, and Aaron is the best "make you smile for the photo" guy! May he never lose the pink scarf. Ha! I have to complain about one thing. . .there are too many good pictures from which to choose! :-) I am having a very hard time deciding which ones of Silas! I love the effect on the photo of Lilly.

Lisa R said...

Gorgeous job, Brenda! These make me want to pursue photography!

Janette said...

You did a great job and now it's hard to choose which ones to get--especially of Lilly!